Tuesday, October 18

Its Time

So i have 5 more days in St. George. Which means it's time for packing, cleaning and those dreaded goodbyes. I have never been in a show where it will never happen again. For example, Im used to Thriller which comes around every october. but I will never do The Little Mermaid, or (more sadly) Grease with the same people, the same choreo, costumes, sets, amazing audiences, and unexpected weather etc,. It's weird to think about! As I did my second to last Grease show on saturday I couldn't help but be a little sad about it.

It's all bitter sweet of course. I get to go home, and see my friends, family, go to school and dance EVERY day!!! Gosh I really cant wait:)

As I rave about how excited I am to come home. I have made some good friends along the way. and I truly wouldn't have been able to get through this journey with out them. I want to thank them for making these 6 months possible!

 Alexis Smithersss (house of Ravenclaw) and Mitchell Glass (house of Hufflepuff.... haaa):
 Together we made the three musketeers. I appreciate you guys accepting me for who I am and for not staring at me like I was a complete loser. We shared SO many laughs together. You "adults" were so nice to befriend me. Thank you.

Molls bolls and Erica:

 Thanks for teaching me so many things throughout this experience. I learned much more than I thought possible. You are wonderful examples to me, and I look up to you more than you may know. I know for a fact I wouldn't have gotten through this without you guys sitting next to me the whole way through. I will never forget being a Varsity Cheerleader with you two:) Muff, Buff, and Char Char!!! HootyHooo!! p.s. Molly- thank you again for freaking braiding my hair every Mermaid night. and Erica- remember that time you slobbered on stage?? hahahaha ya, i just thought of that and laughed SOOO hard!

Through all the ups and downs of my first "Tuacahn" experience, I wouldn't change it for the world. I never thought I could learn so much about myself in these six months as I did. Im so grateful for the many experiences i've gone through..... but im so excited to come back home:)

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment