Sunday, January 29

just some pics:)


Holy moley!! i literally haven't blogged since i was in st. george!! craycray! Life back home has been just whimsical! So much has happened that I think just some pictures will have to suffice:) enjoy!!

EXPANSION:)

The Governors Ball
My bestie Rachel....



.... we have a good time:)

ODC!!

Looove these girls!

Mitchell!!! he will do great things in his life.


Just the sickest basketball game of my life...
Orem Vs. Lone Peak
Tyler and Derek!! love these kids with my whole heart!



Grandpa Dewey's grave in Amirillo, Texas

Kevin and I at the Cowboy's game!
Britton and Brett just bringing me cookies...

.... and writing raps for Bain, Ellie and I:)
there is a CD of it! don't worry! haha

My date with The Brett Tittle.

Ellie, Bain, Elle, Erika, Me, Madison, and Maddie
not to much repetition in names.....


Preference with George McCann:)



FEED THE FISH

1 comment:

  1. Liz, you are sooo gorgeous. I saw you in Little Mermaid! (my cousin is eva vancott, she goes to your school...) but anyways, these pictures are cute! Have a great day!

    -Lauren
    http://lalavcott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete