Monday, October 3

Forever

It's literally been forever since i've blogged! I have found now with school, i'd rather spend my time sleeping, doing homework, sleeping and working out. so yeah, blogging isn't at the top of my list. but i have surely missed it a lot! it is a good way for me to write out how i feel about things, especially since i haven't had dance on my side this summer, for emotional expression. My blog has definitely done what i wanted it to do:)

I can't believe its Thriller time already! It's weird cuz im not in my house with all the zombie make up, frankenstein heads, and vampire blood. but thats exactly what my house is filled with at the moment, i just know it:)

If you don't know what thriller is, GO SEE IT! get your tickets on Odyssey Dance Theaters website. It is an incredible show! and im not being biased! i swear!

Here is a sneak peak of thiller and its amazingness!





This would be the SICK zombie make up i did on janae:)
And heres a video to see the sweetness!

well thats all folks!

2 more weeks and 5 days before i can go home sweet home:)

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment