Saturday, September 10

Nephews!

My trip home was so fun! although, I spent practically all of it with my nieces and nephews. particularly Tyler and Derek. I found this as an enormous blessing in disguise because they are moving to Texas in october!!!!! BEFORE i come back home from St. George..... I know it will be good for them, and thats what they need to do. but I'm very heart broken about it. Tyler is my best friend, and Amanda and Kevin are like my second parents. Of course I will see them every once and a while, but I'm used to seeing them 5 times a week!! not 5 times a year.

Anyways, Tyler, Derek, and I watched the original Mickey cartoons from like the 1930's. Tyler can't come to my house and not wear my gold mickey ears from disney. And so we watched these cartoons while wearing mickey and minnie ears. But then Tyler decided he wanted to be all out mickey, with only undies on just like mickey mouse! ooooh boy, so funny:)

oh, i love him!





POT BELLIE:)


I cannot figure out how to turn this video the right way! but this is Tyler saying "im mickey mouse!" In his underwear and all! hahaha he is to cool!


This one is him punching the piano just as mickey did in one of the cartoons we watched! he is just the smartest kid i know! 

Apparently im to lame to get pictures of Derek, or my 3 other nieces and nephews who were at the family BBQ. but what ever. Here are some pictures of Derek so you can see just how adorable he is!!



Goodness gracious!! I can't take it! he is a stud muffin! to the max!!
welp, thats all for today:)

P.S. I wish we all talked with proper grammar like they used to in the Jane Austen era. I've been watching Pride & Prejudice and Becoming Jane, and I just love how they speak!


FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment