Wednesday, September 7

Im Comin Home

So Brittany freaking Bascom came to St. George over Labor day weekend! We had lots and lots of fun! Plus we got some major talking in, which was exactly what i needed! Her parents invited me to VEGAS with them..... lets be honest who would reject that offer? Britt needed a Homecoming dress, and I got some sweet pants too:) over all it was just a fun weekend! Here's some picturas!

After the show:)

Love H&M! this is where i got my miracle pants.... they're mustard yellow slacks!

My favorite place in the world! I definitely miss this! and for the record, it's way better than menchis!

Car Bordem!
Thank you Thank you Brittany! It means so much that you came to see me:)

Now, here's the down low... Im driving home tonight! wait, let me rephrase that, im sitting in a car for four hours tonight while others drive!!!! I can't wait to see my family! we're having a BBQ and all that. Im in charge of the salad, and healthy (raw) dip!! most likely they will be the main thing I eat. Best of all Veronica will be there!!! Gaaaah I can't wait to see her!
I'll keep ya'll posted;)

FEED THE FISH

1 comment: