Wednesday, August 10

School.

First off, I cant believe I decided to go to school down here in St. George. This decision happened in about 5 seconds, and bam it was coming true! I start on MONDAY!! crazy crazy.

One of my besties who just moved to stupid arizona got skype!! which means we  basically talk non stop! and it's so fun. She is such a good friend and I love that I still get to see her face all the time:)
This was a picture she took of us.... she is a tiny ant underneath my chin!!

aaand this is the picture i took:)... she stole my pose btdubbs.
I am driving home tonight, which just happened to come at a perfect time. Some times I just need to see familiar faces. People who I can talk to about anything and know that they actually care. I just really need some help.....

HELP! oh my gosh I just saw the movie The Help, so good. I cried.... I don't even know how many times. basically I cried the whole movie. It was an amazing story. Amazing acting. The amazing Emma Stone. Just, amazing.

I have been eating completely Gluten free so far this week. It was easy at first. Then I started craving a sandwhich. I didn't eat one, but oh boy did I want to. I really want to become a healthier eater. My only problem is that it's much more expensive. Not to mention that you can only find better options in health food stores. It takes a lot of maintenance, work, and devotion. but I am trying!!

Well im done with the rambling!! plus I have to get ready to be on stage for Under The Sea!! :)

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment