Monday, August 22

Room:)

As you may know... Pinterest has been my life for the past couple weeks. It has also made me realize that... maybe my disney inspired room is a tad bit childish. So, I talked to my mom, and with many DIY's at hand, we will be re-doing my room! Here are some pictures of what I will be doing to it:)






So there's the colors im thinking of:) 

I would love to do this to the horrid brick in my house... give it some character... shabby chic

Love this new take on a white board

Soooome type of quote thing, Maybe in my light box windows?

I have two suitcases and an antique tray for this so far... one more suitcase to go!

Im thinkin this idea but in my closet... and more subtle, like a pastel chevron, or trellis print. 

Have this!! love this:)

I want to do something like this for my desk... nice antique-ified chair. 

Fix up my nast blinds, in a different color, obvi.

Im thinkin this above the new curtain/blinds...

I want to do the whole book shelf thing in above my bed in the little light box windows!
I like this idea for a lamp by my desk... like 3 all, different sizes.?
So ya thats it so far:) Ill keep you updated on the versions i make! Should be fun!
Any suggestions?? I'd love to hear em!

FEED THE FISH

1 comment:

  1. I have bookmarked that page about the white board picture frame, intending to make it for a menu board in our kitchen since forever! I don't see it happening anytime in the near future now that Austin's here. :) Glad he got to meet his aunt today!

    ReplyDelete