Sunday, August 21

lots to catch up on:)

So here is just some things that have happened lately that I haven't had the chance to blog about!! I'll start with my best friend, Rachel, coming down to see me:)


Plankin:)



only dancer's are this cheezerz



of course we went on the carrousel 
I was so happy to see her!! It meant so much to me that she came down! I love you Rach:)

Whats next..... oh! I got through my first week of school!! I miss orem high though:( No matter what school I am in though, I truly love learning. Something I have missed. I have been doing school online, but it's just not the same. Theres something about going to school that I, for some weird reason, love. Plus I was so bored during the day, now I have somewhere to be, that gets me up in the morning. I get ready, drink a Green smoothie, and feel good about myself. . . what a concept!! My goal is to go to school every day, duh, and on Mermaid days go to Yoga, and on Grease day's go to dance class:) It's perfect!

K, this literally happened forever ago, but that's the point of this post! So Daysha, Kami, Kyla(Kami's sister) and I went to Red cliffs. It's just a small river thing that goes down a canyon... absolutely stunning. It was so fun! We went to the Painted Pony after to eat.... wholey moley this place is delicious.


Beautiful!



this picture cracks me up!! an old lady was taking the picture, and we weren't so sure when she actually took the picture... haha




This was at the Painted Pony... Goblets for your freaking drink. this is so happening in my home one day.
I now have a new nephew!! Austin Dash Yeager! 
He was born August 13th at 7.7 lbs. 

Isn't he so cute!! I cannot wait to meet him this week! I love him so much already! Nephew's are my favorite!
I get to go home on wednesday for Expansion auditions!! Yay, wish me luck!

FEED THE FISH

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU LIZ!! You are my bestie and you are a bute!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete