Friday, August 26

Home is where ever im with you..

Going back home for two day's was better than anything I could have asked for. Going back to Orem High brought to my attention just how many good friends I have. Going back to Tree House for Expansion auditions made me so exited for this coming year for dance. Going to ODC made me excited for this coming year as well. (so many good girls this year) And yet im back in St. George, with an amazing opportunity and I feel more alone than ever. 

I get frustrated with myself because I want to enjoy the next 8 weeks. They will be over before I know it, and I will soon be working my butt off 24/7 and barely finishing my homework. But for some reason my mind won't have it. No matter how many times I tell myself, It's your choice to be happy, and God will help you through it, I still feel helpless, alone, and wishful. 
Im a 16 year old living a 24 year old life, and quite frankly... im sick of it.

I want to be better and feel better and be happy. 
All I can do is try.

FEED THE FISH

1 comment:

  1. God doesn't give trials to those who cannot handle it. Loves to you Lizzard. Doing things that are more mature than you are ready for, is my forte. I'm here for you if/when you need a friend.

    ReplyDelete