Wednesday, August 31

just some randomness:)

As usual I got behind on the things I do and take pictures of for my blog. so heres some stuff i've done lately:)


My latest DIY: coverable buttons earrings! all you need are coverable buttons, fabric, earring backs, and super glue! all you need for super cute  retro style earrings!! and the gold roses I thrifted a while back but had to change them from a clip on, to normal earrings!


One of the most difficult things to do while driving: peeling an orange. but I did it, and just had to document:) 


My newest nephew Austin Dash Yeager! 


These are the new heels I just got at a new thrift store I found in st. geezy! Coyote Exchange, these were a solid $13 dolla! so classy... oh i love em.



I just bought this book on my kindle! Thanks to Jessie James for suggesting it! I cant wait to learn more about food, and tell you all about it!! I have a post about the Beauty Detox Solution book I recently read, but Im still finishing it:)

52 more days left: or 7 weeks and 3 days

I SEE VERONICA IN 7 MORE DAYS.

FEED THE FISH

1 comment:

  1. yes! eat to live!! woot woot! hahah and i love those buttons! send me some? love ya girl

    ReplyDelete