Thursday, September 1

Music.

I love listening to Music. It calms my soul and makes me happy. Unfortunately for me (only when i go to dances and stuff) I don't like any current or popular music. It has no heart in it. no one cares that you got drunk in the club... again. I mean really. it's terrible. who cares for it? not me!
Oldies have a special place in my heart:) but I have discovered some Indies rock bands that I absolutely love! and I want to tell you all about them!


 The Boxer Rebellion. Oh how I love them
I love their style!! so hot:)

Leftover Cuties. They have such a modern vintage vibe to them! love em
How cute is she???


The Jane Carrey Band. yes, Jim's daughter. Her music is very raw and real. love.


Mumford & Sons. oh boy.... It amazes me how cool they make the banjo sound in their music! A wonderful twist to the music now-a-days.

love their style. 
If you didn't notice.... Indies Rock Bands have the best style in the world. They are the definition of modern vintage WONDERFULNESS. Check all these guys out, you wont regret it:)

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment