Wednesday, July 27

Yay for thrifting!

It seems that this week is one of those weeks where no matter how much i have to do, I only get the things that don't need to be done, done. Its mainly because I have Friday off and I get to go HOME! and lets be honest, that is all I want right now. my mind is just so focused on the future, instead of present time. but because of this, barely any school gets done, good workouts are rare, and I find myself trying to find something to do. 
Even though I already have.... stuff to do, school.
bleh.

2 more shows before I get to go home!!! I can do it. 

I went thrifting!! (one of the many unnecessary things achieved this week) I think I for sure found some Fabulous Finds:) Of course I went to Urban Renewal, and this super cute/creepy antiques store! heres what I got!!!

Mint green Bohemian-esque.
love. 

Primary Color Polka-dotted


3 wonderful scarf/head wraps! 
I can't wait to wear these beauties:) 
welp, I think I will attempt to get some school done, then an elliptical workout, and then thats probably all I will get done today. go figs. 
Thats all for now Folks!

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment