Thursday, July 28

So close I can taste it!!

My day off is..... tomorrow!!
but I am driving home tonight after Grease! oh boy I am basically jumping out of my pants, im so excited. It will be nice to get some home juices flowing through me for the next week and a half! 

Lets just talk about this real quick. Hunger Games = my life complete! 
I really don't want the whole "twilight" thing to happen to the Hunger Games books!! I am really hoping it will be more of the..... "Harry Potter" type. One thing is for sure, they sure made Gale and Peeta beautiful. Im crossing my fingers that these movies will turn out well!

Anywhays, I was looking on -- actually I cant remember where it was -- the internet, and found this clothing website: risingtaste.com Its wholesale clothing from china, which means... super cheep!!! I haven't purchased anything yet... cuz I have a budget to rely on. here, take a look at this

this dress is $8.62
These Heels are $15.61

These Retro Earrings are $2.20
If that isn't Wholesale, I don't know what is!!
Anywho, pray for me tonight on my four hour drive at 11:30pm!! 
Thanks for reading!

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment