Sunday, July 31

Theres no place like home,

My day off was so fun! it was, as always, so nice to be home, and see my friends and family!
I drove down Thursday night after the show, and got to my sister, Amanda's house around 3:30. She had a headache and Derek was wide awake though so i stayed up until 5 ish. then friday came around and i just played with the boys:) nothin more i need in life then these little guys:






Oh I love them. 

Then on Saturday it was the second annual Coopers Run!
It was so fun! and I actually ran! hahaha I am pretty proud of myself, running is not my forte but I actually ran a 5k and in 34 minutes! not..... to bad:)
But I got to see so many friends and people that i miss and love deeply!! 
And beware if you are in a dunk tank, Brittany and I WILL take you out in one shot.



There are more post worthy pictures that I did not take myself, but have yet to be posted on Facebook!! so i cant post them here! haha
Coopers Run was a total success, it is such an amazing way to remember that little boy:)

My drive back afterward was rough. I almost fell asleep several times. eeeeeeek. and then i got pulled over for the first time. (bigger eeeeeeek.) can't wait to tell my parents about that one:) I got away with a warning and no ticket though so... i guess thats ok!
if you want to hear the whole story, im gonna have to not type it to you so.. ya.
But over all it was a wonderful trip! 

did i mention my parents have been on a Disney cruise in Alaska with my long lost sister Veronica? boo. im real jealous.

FEED THE FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment